Wilson and Partners respects your personal information and undertakes to comply with all applicable data protection legislation currently in force.
Wilson and Partners may use personal information provided by you either with your consent or on the basis of the following:
- Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract we have with you
- Legal obligation: the processing is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations)
- Vital interests: the processing is necessary to protect someone’s life
- Public task: the processing is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest or for official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law
- Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for our or your legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests
Except as provided under these terms, we will not disclose your personal information without your permission unless such disclosure is required by law or other court order.
You are entitled to request a copy of the information which Wilson and Partners holds about you. If you become aware that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, you may request that we amend it. Any requests in this respect or any other correspondence relating to this notice should be directed to Amanda Thompson or John Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where processing is based upon consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
For information on GDPR and your obligations, or if you have any concerns, you should contact Amanda Thompson or John Stewart.